Tuesday, June 4, 2013


I'm baaaaaack! Ok, well you may not have missed me but I missed this!  The major source of my hiatus is finally over- SCHOOL! I graduated in May with my Master's Degree.  Can I get a woop woop! Needless to say I'm pretty excited to spend less time doing research and more time doing, well, anything else.


As if graduation wasn't enough, we are also in the process of moving to Minot, ND for fiance's school.  Minot is my hometown so I'm excited to spend the next few years here.  Due to the oil boom housing here is insanely expensive, but we managed to find a cute little house to buy so you know what that means- PROJECTS! Here are some before pics.  The closing date isn't until August so I have some time to brain storm all of the little things I want to do.  The best part about the house is that nothing HAS to be done for us to move in.  However, we all know how that goes.  Take a look and let me know what you think.  I'm up for any and all project suggestions.

Our house!
Basement living area.
Basement living area #2.

Bathroom #1
Bathroom #2
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2/Office
 
Bedroom #3/Master
Dining Room
Living Room
Kitchen
Laundry #1

 Cheers!

Alex






1 comment: